As addicting as deviled eggs, topped Bean Crisps are even better! Pass these just as soon as they are made so the Bean Crisps maintain their pleasing crunch.
- 18 Salt of Earth Bean Crisps
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 16 fresh dill sprigs, for garnishing
Spread the Bean Crisps out on a serving plate.
In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs, olive oil, capers, salt and pepper. Spoon some egg salad onto the top of each Bean Crisp. Garnish with a dill sprig and serve immediately.